Monday, July 2, 2012

Grrrr!

Today is Monday and the first chance I've had to post anything for you guys in a few days.  I was so glad to talk to you, Blake, on Saturday.  I can't believe how tall you are now ... 6'2".  Wow! I'm going to feel like such a dwarf when I see you.  LOL!

Annabelle, I imagine you're having a wonderful time camping with your friends at Lake Tahoe.  That's such a beautiful place.  I've always loved it there.  When your Mom and Uncle Steve were little we used to go there a lot.  Your great-grandparents had a home at Kings Beach, called Moon Dune.  It was right on the beach and I hope someday you both will get to visit there with your Mom.

The picture I have for you today is called Grrrr!  Click the photo to enlarge.  I love you tons!


No comments:

Post a Comment