Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Missing You

I hope you both know how much I love you.  But I doubt if you do until you have children and grandchildren of your own.  And that's understandable.  It will probably be a long time before you are parents/grandparents.  (At least I hope so).  One of my favorite pics of you and me, Annabelle, is this one.  Your Mom was at work that day so we were at the park just being silly.  It was cold, which is why we have red noses.

And I remember one time at Clear Lake when you, me and Blake were in the pool waiting for your Mom to get home.  We got down really low so she couldn't see us as she drove in the driveway.  Then we she got out of the car, we all popped out of the water and surprised her.  I think she jumped a foot in the air! I love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment