Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Weird Thing Happened

I was going to devote this blog to my grandkids, Blake and Annabelle, so I wrote a few posts a while back and then moved over to another blog site.

Well ... it seems the other blog site has taken down my blog for some unexplained reason.  I had written 510 posts over there and completed my 366 project ... a picture and a post a day for all of last year. 

Until I hear from them that there's been some mistake or whatever, I'll be posting here and in fact, I actually like this format better. 

For my friends who followed my other blog, feel free to follow me here (you can sign up on the right), and I'll keep my fun adventures with my camera going.



May all the families, friends and loved ones of the 9/11 attacks be at peace.  God bless you all.  We will never forget!

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment