Sunday, May 1, 2011

Update on Ho'oponopono

I've had some comments lately about the practice of Ho'oponopono and there are certainly many approaches to using this ancient practice.  I believe there are no mistakes in life.  Everything is synchronized.  We can choose to believe that we can control everything (now there's an uphill battle!) or we can go with the flow of life. 

I prefer to go with the flow of life.  Yes, there are actions we must take and of course we do in order to move forward.  Nothing about life is static.  If we're not moving forward, we're going backward.  There is no "limbo."  The whole universe is energy and we're in it about as much as anything can be.

So, for me, ho'oponopono works.  Evidence of that happened today when I was with someone who is normally rather negative.  I had cleaned on the situation before I got there and each time he came into my consciousness.  When I arrived today, as opposed to many other times, I didn't feel the negative energy that I normally do.  For me that was proof enough that my job is to "clean" and the rest is up to the Divine.  When I take responsibility for anything that shows up on my radar, all I do is clean on it.  It's all about taking responsibility.  Say good-bye to your ego.  I'm easing mine out :-)

I just finished re-reading the book below, which is what started me on this journey a few years ago.

Namaste!  Enjoy today's picture:

A little watercolor and overlay on the roses

No comments:

Post a Comment