Friday, March 18, 2011

Another Reason to Love Your Digital Camera

Since I set my goal to take one new photo a day, I've made it most days.  Some are good; some not so much.  Do I save every one?  Certainly not. 

So that's another very plausible reason to love your digital camera.  You get to see your results instantly and can then make a decision as to whether you want to delete it from the memory card or upload it to your image files in your computer. 

Not all images are created equal; that's the very reason I love my DELETE buttons ... the one on my camera and the one on my computer :-)

If people came with a delete button, is there anyone you'd delete?  Hmmm ... no comment from me.

Today's picture:  SAGUARO GHOSTS - taken just up the street from my house - (negative effect on re-touch)

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment