Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Day; Another Photo

Funny how some days just have a certain feeling.  Today was one of those days.  My feeling about today is different than most days. 

There are all kinds of changes going on around the world, but right here in Tucson AZ, the sky looks different - rather hazy and milky.  We're used to such brilliant blue skies that today seems rather flat.  I guess that's a good word to describe it.

Time seems like it's speeding up ... or is it standing still and we're just moving through it faster?  Personally, I think it's the latter. We go through our lives looking at things, but most of the time we don't "see."  Since I started taking a photograph a day, I'm seeing everything differently.  I'm constantly looking at people, situations, plants and animals to see where my next good shot is going to come from.  The problem with that is driving.  I need to keep my eyes on the road, especially around Tucson.  I love you, people, but some of you are just terrrible drivers.

OK, enough.  Keep your eye on the sky tonight for the super moon.  Full and closest to Earth as it's been in 20 years.

Today's picture:  Not new but a new version of an older pic.  Technique is a negative effect, slightly changing the hue and saturation.  (One of my favorites).  Think I'll submit this one to one of the stock photo places.

Namaste!  

No comments:

Post a Comment