Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Nightly Prayer


Over 20 years ago when I first moved to southern AZ, I picked up a local publication called The Awareness Journal.

Photo by Alejandro Escamilla
It was published by a young couple who had many forward thinking contributors. I really looked forward to reading their columns.

One in particular was an outstanding writer who wrote the following prayer. I've said it every night since then.

Thank you, dear Creator, for this, another day of life. Thank you for my abundant supply and for that of my family, my friends and for the people of all planes, dimensions and realities. Thank you for knowledge, courage, the love of the light and the wisdom to use it with my brothers and sisters. Thank you for leading us to the place that we shall go, the dwelling we shall reside in, and the work that we shall do. I love you, dear Creator.

Be good to yourself and each other. Namaste'


No comments:

Post a Comment