Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Humble and Kind

I'm currently on my sixth attempt at reading A Course in Miracles. It's not an easy read the first time out ... or the second, third, fourth and fifth. At least for me.

Some people get it on the first try. I admire them.

This time, though, it has become clearer for me. Who knows why, but I believe it's easier because I've let go of some of the 'stuff' that kept me from the core of its message: Love is the only thing that's real.

In fact, one of the first passages is this:

Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Herein lies the peace of God.

(I'm not going to go into further detail from the book. I could write volumes but one has to experience it for themselves if they're so inclined).

Today I came across this Tim McGraw video which kind of sums up how we can make life easier and happier ... always stay humble and kind.


Be good to yourself and others. Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment