Saturday, October 22, 2011

Won't Be Long Now

With Halloween just around the corner, it won't be long now until children everywhere indulge in way too much candy, loaded with high fructose corn syrup.  Ugh!  Is there an antidote for that?  If there is, I hope every parent buys some.

Halloween used to be so much fun.  We felt safe going from house to house, getting huge bags of candy by the end of the night.  I remember my brother and I dumping out our haul on the living room floor and trading this piece for that piece.  We made ourselves sick with all that sugar before we finally were able to fall asleep.  Mom would take it away but we always managed to stash some that she didn't find.

This is a picture of one of my Arizona sunsets with a few Fright Night alterations.  Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment