Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Monkey See; Monkey Do

I love animals but must admit that Ive never been a big fan of monkeys, but a friend sent me this email of finger monkeys and they are pretty cute.  They're called that I suppose because they're tiny enough to wrap themselves around a finger.  So here they are.  I don't know who to give credit to for the photographs, but I put them together in a collage and it's pretty cute:


©2011-reginaarnold.com
I wonder if these little guys bite.  I imagine they do and in this case it really would be "biting the hand that feeds you."  Ha! 
Everybody is gearing up for the big royal wedding approaching on April. 29.  I really wish them well.  They seem to be a lovely couple.  Prince William is to be admired for carrying on his mother's legacy.  She did so much good for causes that she held dear to her heart.  I truly believe she is still greatly missed.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment