Tuesday, December 25, 2018

The Challenge


2019 is just days away. Where has this year gone?

Many are asking themselves that question right now, including me. 2018 has been a challenging year for most people on many levels. Health, finances, relationships ... you name it. One thing is for certain. Nothing stays static. Everything is always shifting.


Speaking of that, about a month ago I decided to do the 2019 Photo-A-Day challenge. I haven't done it since 2012 and yes, it was quite a challenge, but I found one thing happened that helped me grow as a person - it took me way out of my comfort zone.


Why? Two reasons:

  1. I had to get over worrying about what other people and photographers would think about what I chose to photograph each day. 
  2. When you're committed to shooting an image a day, it teaches you to REALLY notice people, places, and things around you.
So ... here we go, starting anew on January 1st. If you're so inclined and want to join me in this challenge, use the CONTACT form on the right and let me know where you'll be posting your images. I'd love to see them! Mine will be posted right here.

If you'd like to be notified by email when I post my images, plop your email address in on the right. Don't worry ... I'm not compiling an email list to send you stuff. Not my style. 


Wishing you all a magnificent new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment