Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Other Side

I was just speaking with my Uncle who is 86 years old. I love him. We always had such good times together. He's very witty even now. When I was a kid he would always tell me I was his favorite niece. Well ... I'm his only niece, so that was a long-standing joke we had together.

We were discussing what we think happens after we die. He asked me if I would want to know what it's like on the other side. My answer was a resounding yes! I have an inclination to believe that it's more beautiful than anything here on Earth. Yet I'm not ready to find out anytime soon. I still have many adventures to experience here.

Do you want to know what's on the other side when it's your time to cross over? I'd love to hear what you think. Post a comment below ...

Peruvian Cereus - infrared effect

Be good to yourself and each other. Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment