Wednesday, November 18, 2015

When We Forgive

Yesterday I was angry; so very angry. Snapping like a mad woman. I didn't even want to be around myself. I was angry that all those souls in Paris were killed and others injured. Their families are grieving their loss. I know what that feels like. Losing someone you love creates such a void. I trust in God that He walks beside me always, including this part of my journey. I am not alone in my grief.

I know at a deep level that I must forgive the perpetrators of this crime. If I don't, I will be part of their darkness and that's not who I really am. That's not who any of us are. I also know that I must turn to God for grace, stability, and comfort. I know that humanity must come together and spread light. For we are beings of light, wearing this overcoat we call our bodies. We are all spiritual beings, having a human experience. Life. Love. Forgive.

Be good to yourself and each other. Namaste'

1 comment: