Monday, October 26, 2015

Heading South

I find the Canadian geese that are heading south for the winter fascinating. I love seeing their formations and hearing them honk as they fly overhead. Our neighbor tells us that, at some point, we will see thousands of them in different formations* ... all heading to a warmer climate for the winter. Good for them. As for me, I'm quite content to be here with our crisp mornings and evenings and beautiful sunshine during the day. Yes, we had a good soaking of rain yesterday but I'm glad for that, too.

*She also tells me that it's a good idea to wear a hoodie when out walking ... just in case I'm in the line of fire for their poop. Yikes! A hoodie it is. I was the recipient of some seagull droppings once in California, so I'm heeding her warning. It wasn't a pretty picture!

I'm grateful. Take good care of yourself and each other. Namaste'


No comments:

Post a Comment