Thursday, December 29, 2011

Moving to Regina Chronicles

For my two followers at this blog, just an FYI.  I have accepted the Wordpress challenge for the 365 project.  What that means is that I will post a new entry into my other blog for 365 days, starting on January 1, 2012.  Whew!  What a challenge!

What that also means is that I am leaving this blog, so if you want to follow my 365 project challenge, go on over to THE REGINA CHRONICLES and click the FOLLOW gray box in the bottom right corner of the page.  If you have already subscribed, you don't need to go this again. 

It's been a lot of fun writing on this blog and sharing my photos with you but it will be hard to maintain two blogs, so I'm choosing to go with The Regina Chronicles.

Thanks and see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment