Friday, September 23, 2011

The "Is-ness"

Several books have been written on loving what is.  Loving what is . . . a way of being where we accept and surrender to the will of God rather than trying to control everything and everybody. 

Easy to say but hard to do sometimes.  The ego would rather run the show, hold grudges, be non-forgiving, be "right."

There's a new, golden age coming that promises peace, love, light and a new energy of creation, where we humans will have a chance to live in a higher dimension.  We are all creators and lots of those creators are remembering now who they really are.  I don't think the world will end in 2012 like so many of the doom and gloom predictions say it will.  But I do think it will end as it exists now.

I subscribe to a few blogs about ascension/2012 and I find them to be fascinating.  Much better than TV!

If I had to recommend any of them to be my favorite, I would choose Steve Beckow.  The video here gives a pretty good representation of what some folks think about 2012 and the shift that is now taking place.


Namaste!






No comments:

Post a Comment