Monday, April 25, 2011

Into the Journey of Ho'oponopono

With all that's going on in the world, it's a natural human trait to focus on the outcome of something.  In fact, I would venture to say that it's what we've done most of our lives.  I, of course, cannot speak for anyone but myself, but I do see a tendency in some folks to focus on a negative outcome.  Is that because the media is all about gloom and doom? 

I challenge anyone out there to find a news source that is focused on good news.  Where the hell are they? 

There is good news all around us.  We simply have to open our eyes, our hearts and our minds to observe it.  Once we observe it, it will manifest more and more into our lives. 

And really, what can we do about what's going on?  If you're going to focus on the problem anyway, then figure out a way, even a small way, to be part of the solution.

I recommend Ho'oponopono, the ancient Hawaiian healing technique.  It's truly amazing and so easy to do.

Flowers (digitally enhanced) taken Easter Sunday at T'ohono Chul Park, Tucson ©reginaarnold.com
.  Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment