Saturday, March 26, 2011

88 Years!

Today's my Mom's 88th birthday.  Got me thinking a lot about life and how we can just go through the motions of each day.  And Liz Taylor's passing did the same thing to me.  I love what she had to say:
"When people say, 'She's got everything,' I've got one answer -- I haven't had tomorrow."

~Elizabeth Taylor
1932-2011

We're never going to know how many tomorrows we'll have.  No one has a crystal ball and it's good that we don't.  When we put things off until tomorrow that we really want to do, what are we saying to the Universe?  There are so many excuses for putting life off.  If we wrote them out and laid them end to end, I imagine they would circle the Earth. 

No more excuses.  Things are speeding up.  Earth is raising her consciousness.  I think it might be wise if we did, too.  Love more.  Live out loud.  Laugh more often.  Share your feelings.  Say "I love you" more.  Do one small thing per day or even per week that takes you out of your comfort zone. 

Here's my picture for today:  The bag my redhead gave me and my camera.  They go hand in hand :-)

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment